This information is prepared and customized for visitors of the website www.consorzioagrarioparma.eu. This document cancels and completely replaces the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
Consorzio Agrario di Parma Soc. Coop. a.r.l. in c.p. with registered office in Strada dei Mercati, 17 – 43126 Parma (PR) Italy, tel +39.0521.9281, email firstname.lastname@example.org, as Data Controller of the processing of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise purchased in the context of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the above mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein provided.
STAKEHOLDERS AND STORAGE TIME
users of the website www.consorzioagrarioparma.eu.
Type of data processed:
• Navigation Data: the IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users connecting to the site; the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources and any temporal indications thereof; parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user; departure and arrival pages; index of Navigation and identifying behaviors when viewing the pages of the site.
• Personal data voluntarily provided by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site and the compilation of forms on the same involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (name, surname, e-mail address). Specific summary information is available on the pages that provide the forms.
Purpose of processing: Your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes.
• 1) carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors of the site;
• 2) collection, storage and processing of your data to ensure certain services provided by the site (functional cookies);
The processing of data for the purpose referred to in points 1 and 2 is necessary to fulfill your request and any refusal could limit and/ or prevent the full use of the features and services on the site. The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes referred to in points 1, 2 is the fulfillment of your request, pursuant to article 6.1.b.) of the GDPR; your refusal to provide such data would imply the impossibility of consulting the Site.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by appropriately appointed personnel and will be communicated outside to companies acting as autonomous Data Controller or Data Processor:
• technical assistance service providers;
• group companies providing IT system management services, including server hosting and backup services;
The complete list can be requested by writing to the contact details of the Data Controller.
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data is stored within the European Union. For more information write to email@example.com
The Site is not directed to the use by minors and no data of minors are collected by the Data Controller. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. through forms on the site) will delete them immediately. The Data Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that the parental responsibility operator is obliged in the case of requests for information to provide us with consent to the collection of personal data of the child.
Reference legislation: Art. 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 4 point 11 and art. 7,12,13 and 25 of the European Regulation 2016/679.
Definitions, characteristics and application of legislation:
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on their computer or mobile device, to be then retransmitted to the same sites the next time they visit. Thanks to cookies a site remembers the actions and preferences of the user (such as, for example, login data, the language chosen, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not need to be indicated again when the user returns to visit the said site or browse from one page to another of it. Cookies, therefore, are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site itself for purposes statistics or advertising.
Cookies are divided into several types:
– Subject that installs cookies: during navigation on a site, the user can receive on his computer “first-party cookies”, installed directly by the operator of the website visited and “third-party cookies” installed by third parties that have their own personal data processing policies and privacy policies, which can be consulted directly from their respective sites. For this last type of cookie the user must refer directly to these third parties.
– Duration of processing: cookies, based on their characteristics and functions, can remain on the user’s computer for different periods of time: c.d. session cookies, automatically deleted when the browser is closed; c.d. persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s equipment until a fixed deadline.
– Function of the processing of cookies: cookies may be:
A) “technical cookies” means those used solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. These cookies are essential for the operation of the Site or necessary to perform activities requested by the user. Among the technical cookies, which do not require express consent for their use, the Italian Data Protection Authority (cf. Cookie guidelines and other tracking systems – 10 June 2021) also includes: (i) technical cookies for the processing of statistics when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself, (ii) navigation or session cookies (to authenticate) and (iii) functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a number of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
B) “profiling cookies” that is those aimed at creating profiles related to the User and used to send targeted advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User in the context of web browsing. Unlike technical cookies, profiling cookies are not necessary for the correct use of the Site and their use is conditional on the release of consent by the User.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it -it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari: https://support.apple.com/it -it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/protection-anti-corruption-advanced-firefoxdesktop?predirectslugg=ActivityI disable cookie&redirectlocale=it
For more information on how to control manage and delete cookies on the device, please consult the following links:
https:///webcookies.org/ or http:///www.allaboutcookies.org/manage – cookies/index.html or http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/